Saturday 2 July 2011

LAYERING ~~

Layering. The second lesson of adobe photoshop. 
From the previous class, 
i have select the raw material for the MMU e-wallpaper. 
Now, I need to combine layers of raw material together.
I have add some new raw materials to enhance my e-wall paper. 

First : FILM 

Second: MMU LOGO

Third: PAPER

Fourth: SKY
First, i made my white background gradient with blue colour. 
Then, I put the Film,e-bee, and the BACKGROUND on the blue background.
I transform some of my raw material and put on the film.( I play along the scale, rotate, skew, distort and others just to fit the raw materials into the black frame of the film) .
The result just as below:

Then I add the a Sky layer.

 After that, I added the FOM building and also the triangle building of MMU.
I used layer mask, dodge tools ( highlight, shadow, midtones), eraser ( background) to made the two building seems overlapping naturally.
I also add the text FOM open days. 
I used the "create wraped text" to made the words arc nicely. 
I also adjusted the blending option ( get from the layer properties), made the words with shadow.

    Next, I added the Multimedia University wordings on the left bottom.
I also added the date and time of the FOM open day.
Lastly i added the paper and wrote the course offered on the paper.

This is my final result:

Woots, finally done. Practicing Made Perfect.
I do explore the edit, filter, image,
 to made my e-wall paper perfect. 
I knew the more the time i spend, 
the more i will know about PHOTOSHOP!
GAMBATEH ! 
Thx for reading my BLOG! 
GOOD LUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment