Saturday 13 August 2011

* DREAMWEAVER *


Before this i talk about photoshop, now a brand new program is thought, which is DREAMWEAVER. 
DREAMWEAVER is a program that used to create website. For beginner that do not know HTML code well, dreamweaver will have  design view for us to design.

First of all, we need to create a folder specially for Dreamweaver. 


Then site> new site > click the path of the folder that you have created.
HTML > choose layout > save as 





I choosen 2 column fixed, one header one footer as my layout. I plan to have a standard webpage design ~ therefore ~ i have the same background for the footer n also the header for the webpage.

i inserted the background on the header by 
click on the header box > properties ( right side) > add property > image 
then i insert text and change the colour

i also made my content background black and the page properties background white =) 

Lastly i do change the background of the footer.

in my website got 5 webpage which are HOME, HOBBY, BLOG, RESUME, CONTACT.
i link every page . 
The resume i do attach Microsoft documents. 
Although is not creative my design ~ but fro me is simple n sweet.

The following is my last view of my design ~
Do visit my webpage 
student.mmu.edu.my/~1091102628

No comments:

Post a Comment